Joining South Staffs Work Clubs could be one of the best things you could do in order to find that dream job.
Job Seekers opening a FREE account with us will be able to;
- Create a CV which will be added to a CV bank which local employers will browse
- Get access to a databank of resources supporting your development and search for employment
- Receive email notification about employment events and courses being run in local work clubs
- Register for a monthly Job newsletter of jobs added which meet your selected preferences
Simply go to the login tab to create your account. After that pop along to one of your local work clubs to discuss your support and development needs.
You can find out where they are and when they are run here
Employers opening a FREE account with us will be able to;
- Add Jobs to advertise for a minimum fee of £20 for 30 days.
- Register for a monthly CV newsletter of CV’s advertised which meet your selected preferences
- Positive publicity on a web portal which is actively being promoted by South Staffordshire Council and partners in the local community to support the local economy
- All proceeds raised will be used to further support the charitable work of South Staffs Work Clubs
- Receive ad hoc notifications of useful business support events
Simply go to the login tab to register your FREE employer account